What we deliver?
There are tax implications for whatever we do in today's world! Decisions made today will often affect your tax burden in the future. SATURN Tax experts ensure you are not only aware of them, but you achieve maximum tax-efficiency in the short and long-term.
For businesses starting up or moving into Tunisia, we can provide advice on where to set up and how to choose the most appropriate operating structure. SATURN advisers will also explain the local laws and regulations to ensure that you are compliant.
Our tax services include:
• Cross-border transactions and transfer pricing,
• Trading in or with a country,
• Detailed local advice and support,
• Protection of assets, income and capital gains using overseas knowledge.
SATURN legal advisers are ready to assist your company.
We represent corporations in many aspects of their corporate life from the original establishment of the enterprise through to various aspects of their evolution and operation.
This encompasses a wide range of services:
• Assistance on the merger, dissolution of companies;
• Transformation of companies.
Transactions & Organisational advisory
From buying or selling a business, to raising or restructuring equity or debt, to undertaking due diligence reviews and independent assessments of value, Transactions & Restructuring will understand your requirements, advocate for your position, challenge conventional wisdom and employ creativity and skill in devising and executing a favorable solution.
In addition our company offers bespoke services in the following:
• Organisational advisory and restructuring including the assistance in the establishment of Quality system ISO9001, Environnement ISO14001, Security OHSAS 18001, Control and inspection ISO17020, IT Security ISO27001, Welding ISO3834);
• Support the companies in obtaining grant from the government for restructuring the private companies.
Outsourcing for private sector
SATURN acts on behalf of accounting divisions peculiar to companies.
Its professional staff specialized in accounting, finance, and taxation areas, provides corporate managers with necessary accounting and financial information needed to file tax returns and present financial statements to interested parties.
For those clients, without an in-house accounting specialists or accounting division, we usually outsource such services for a better cost and efficiency. Our services include:
• Establishment of new companies,
• Accounting book keeping,
• Preparation of monthly and annual tax statements,
• Preparation of social insurance declarations,
• Human resources , payroll and legal functions,
• Legal assistance and book keeping,
• Finance Fonctions,
• Cost and management control.
SATURN assurance department provide the following services:
• Financial audit of financial statements for private and public companies,
• Financial and technical audit of development projects onbehalf international funding institutions,
• Capacity assessment of implementing partners onbehalf international funding institutions,
• IFRS conversion support,
• Implementation of new accounting standards,
• Assistance with period close, trial balance compilation, reconciliations, and data gathering and analysis
Public sector consulting Group
SATURN Public Consulting Group provides industry-leading management consulting and technology to help public sector education, health, human services, and other government clients achieve their performance goals and better serve populations in need.
In order to serve the need of our clients, in addition to the experts working with SATURN we have more than 25 international consultants with which we are working.